Opening for a new Board member!
Connectedly seeks a Board member who is a clinical practitioner (social worker, psychologist, nurse) to:
- Support the organization’s mission and seeks to make a difference in the lives of older adults
- Network with other professionals
- Engage in strategic planning and policy discussions
- Understands the world of social services and clinical needs of older adults
- Participates in five meetings per year (both in person and remote)
- Understands and commits to fundraising for the Board
- Completed Board training with a training program (preferred)
Contact Marypat Tracy at 215-487-3000 ext. 12 or email@example.com
This is a unique opportunity to facilitate a peer support group for older adults. Groups are ongoing and meet in senior housing buildings, community centers, and other neighborhood locations throughout Philadelphia. Group Facilitators engage older adults in meaningful discussions on a regular basis and share in the power of community support. The minimum time commitment is two hours per session, twice monthly. Group Facilitators will receive training from Connectedly staff and ongoing leadership mentoring.
Contact Debby Davis at 215-487-3000 ext. 13 or firstname.lastname@example.org