Terms & Conditions
This is a contract between you and Connectedly, a non-profit charitable organization with offices located at 4100 Main Street, Suite 403, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19127. “We,” “our,” and “Connectedly” means Connectedly and its successors and assigns. This contract covers your use of Connectedly services (defined below). You may not use or access Connectedly Services without an adult if you are under age 13.
This contract limits our liability.
This contract also limits your remedies. We do not provide any warranties for Connectedly Services (defined below). Please read Sections 5 and 6 carefully. They contain these limitations.
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
Connectedly is a non-profit charitable organization that increases social connections for older adults living independently, older adults who are homebound, and grandparent-headed families. We give you the strength and resources to live connectedly- overcoming isolation and loneliness to live life to its fullest. Connectedly Services (defined below) are hosted in the United States.
- Connectedly Services: The services offered by Connectedly include Connectedly website (“Connectedly website”) and any other features, content, or applications offered from time to time by Connectedly in connection with Connectedly website (collectively, “Connectedly Services”).
- Visitor: A person, business, or entity that visits Connectedly without registering as a Registered user.
- User: A Registered user or Visitor.
4. USER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND COVENANTS
You represent, warrant, and covenant that:
- if you are an individual, you are 13 years of age or older;
if you are a business or entity, you are a lawfully organized business or entity;
- you will update your registration information when needed to keep it accurate and current;
- your use of Connectedly Services will not violate any applicable law, regulation or ordinance;
- you will not take any action or use this website in any way which might interfere with the security of this website, interfere with the accessibility of this website or any of its contents, or cause damage to this website or any of its contents;
- and you will not modify or attempt to modify any of the contents of this website.
5. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY
We provide Connectedly Services “as is,” “with all faults,” and “as available.” We give no express warranties or guarantees. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude and disclaim all implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so some or all of these limitations may not apply to you.
Liability: We are not responsible, under any circumstances, for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from participation in or use of Connectedly Services, attendance at a Connectedly event, from any content posted on or through Connectedly Services, or from the conduct of any Users of Connectedly Services, whether online or offline.
Content: We are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, completeness or legality of any information on this website and we assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this website.
Links to Other Sites: Connectedly website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed, and we do not investigate, monitor or check for accuracy or completeness. Inclusion of any linked website on Connectedly Services does not imply that we approve or endorse it. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Users: We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of Connectedly Services.
User Communications: We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communications.
Technical or Computer Issues: We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to Connectedly Services. Operation of Connectedly website or Connectedly Services may be disrupted or interfered with by numerous factors both within and outside of our control. The data stored on our servers may be corrupted, lost, or otherwise impaired. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or other system due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of Connectedly Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with Connectedly Services.
6. LIABILITY LIMITATION; YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
This limitation applies to all causes of action in the aggregate, including, without limitation, to:
- claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty or guarantee, consumer protection, consumer fraud, unfair competition, strict liability, negligence, fraud, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law;
- any matter related to Connectedly Services;
- any matter related to content or intellectual property (including code) on third-party websites, third-party programs or third-party conduct;
- any matter related to viruses or other disabling features that affect your access to or use of Connectedly Services;
- any matter related to incompatibility between Connectedly Services and other services, software and hardware; and
- any matter related to delays or failures you may have in initiating, conducting, or completing any transmissions or transactions in connection with Connectedly Services in an accurate or timely manner.
It also applies even if this remedy does not fully compensate you for any losses; or fails of its essential purpose; or we knew or should have known about the possibility of damages.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential, or other damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate you as a Registered user, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of Connectedly Services at any time, for any or no reason, without notice, and without liability, and without waiving any other rights or remedies.
We may limit, suspend, or terminate any Connectedly Service at any time without notice and without liability.
You may initiate the termination of your Registered usership by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
10. NOTIFYING CONNECTEDLY
You may contact us by email in connection with any of Connectedly Services by email, but this will not be legal notice. We do not accept legal notice by e-mail. Legal notices should be sent to our mailing address: Connectedly, 4100 Main Street, Suite 403, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19127.
11. CHOICE OF LAW AND LOCATION FOR RESOLVING DISPUTES
12. CLAIMS MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE YEAR
14. ENTIRETY OF AGREEMENT
16. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This website and the contents of this website are copyrighted and may be used only with our written permission. The trademarks, trade names, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on this website are Trademarks of Connectedly and others. You are prohibited from using any Trademark displayed on this website without the written permission of the owner of such Trademark. Connectedly retains all of its intellectual property rights in this website and the contents of this website and no right, title or interest in any content of this website is transferred to you. Connectedly does not represent or warrant that your use of this website or any contents of this website will not infringe rights of third parties.
The headings of sections in this Agreement are provided for convenience only and will not affect its construction or interpretation.